Saturday, November 3, 2012

Loves me the modern world, I do

Comes now your pilgrim, who affirms and attests, and types on keyboard also, and such significant shit like that:

Around the time relevant when I composed and typed this post: My Android phone, which fits in my pocket, and sleeps by my side at night, charging, was awesomely effortlessly doing the following:
  • Giving access to the worldwide intertubes: for my computer and for Marcia's, here at your pilgrim's home, at Rock Creek & P.
  • Pushing me favorite stored music to me ears, via that wireless modern also-miracle known as Bluetooth, which I totes Cranked to the Limit. (Alas. Bluetooth does not go all the way to: Eleven.)
  • Oh, it counted down also the cook-time on the pasta I'd started in me kitchen here.
  • Other miscellaneous ongoing background miracles of which your pilgrim might have been unaware, but he acknowledges gladly, readily, is most grateful for.
All of this reliably ongoing while I wander on important tasks around your Pilgrim's studio home here:  Kitchen to cut onions, prep the sauce for the dinner. To the bathroom for bladder-emptying. Back to kitchen for washing of dishes.  

Writing This Post. Important Stuff Like That.

How Cool is that?

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment